2nd Global Women's Network
Global Womens Network
February 7, 2020
10:00 - 11:00
Hall 27, booth A-02
We would like to cordially invite you to participate at the second “Global Women’s Network” event at FRUIT LOGISTICA Berlin.
Three passionate women in the industry Viviane Schappo , Monica Bratuti and Julie Escobar have put together more than 25 years of experience to create the first network event for Women in the Produce Industry at FRUIT LOGISTICA.
Presentation: Michelle Redfern
- Adriëlle Dankier / CEO Nature’s Pride (Netherlands)
- Leading with Examples: Share some stories of how Nature’s Pride currently supports equality in the work force? Company Policies?
- Does Companies Policies ultimate lead into changes in Legislation?
- Balance: How to manage balance between raising a family and leading a company?
- Teresa Jordà i Roura, Regional Minister for Agriculture of Catalonia:
- How does the Government of Catalonia is supporting women in the Ag Business?
- Opportunities and Challenges for the Younger/Older generations?
- How does GWF can help Government agencies to increase connectivity of women and ultimately influence political changes?
- Carolyn Schubert / Global Director Recruiting Company (U.S)
- Why are not more women being hired for high level positions?
- Where are the gaps between women and men when negotiating a raise in salary?
- Why do women hit a ceiling?
- Frederine Derlot / United Nations / SHETRADES (Initiative)
- Focus on Social Impact
- What are some of the Challenges are Women mostly facing in Africa Today?
- How other Advance societies could help lift women in Ag in Africa?
Network Reception afterwards