New trends in cold chain logistics
Comprising 10 self-contained sessions on topical logistics issues, Logistics Hub will focus on key issues of interest to fresh produce traders, exporters and producers. As usual the speakers have been drawn from the global community of logistics experts.
The business of international cold chain logistics can be quite complex. What can the fresh produce trade expect from the independent logistics sector?
- The progressive digitization of cold chain transportation represents new challenges for both the global logistics sector and the entire fresh produce trade: transport planning is becoming a new art form.
- Without a proper understanding of how perishable logistics works in practice, vast fortunes can be lost, with producers and exporters usually bearing the brunt, especially as the complexity of global supply chains is increasing.
- Logistics Hub 2018 will address typical problems associated with transport and logistics of fresh produce along the chain between farm and retail shelf. This will help the trade take the right logistical decisions from the start.
- Presentations will offer transport and storage solutions covering both short and long-term applications for fresh produce.
- Issues will include everything from post-harvest treatment, temperature management, selection between different transport modes and the vexed question of suitable load unit shortage.
Please click here to get the program
Logistics Hub will be managed by Alex von Stempel an experienced independent conference editor and moderator in the field of perishable logistics.
There will be simultaneous translation (English, German French, Spanish and Italian) and the presentations will be recorded.